Thursday, February 24, 2005

Just A Note...

I will post up any pictures that I receive from the Wolfpack, family, friends, or supporters that are pertinent to the Marines. Please DO send me these pictures and encourage your Marines to give me these pictures, as well. Any time I have material to put make a new post, I'm going to do it.

I'd like to know about significant events, birthdays, or anything else that the Wolfpack family should know about. I can not promise that I'll post every single thing up on the site, due to some restrictions on me as a Platoon Commander, but the majority should make the cut. Please send any info, suggestions, direct comments, or questions to the below email address. Thanks for your help.

Semper Fidelis.

Lt James Letchford

letchfordjh@15meu.usmc.mil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home