Saturday, April 23, 2005

LCpl Mitchell Stevens...

LCpl Mitchell Stevens...1. What does it mean to you to be a Marine?

-Being a Marine means you are always looking out for that Marine to the left and right of you. Also, a Marine always looks good, meaning a clean shave and a fresh hair cut. You also have this great feeling of pride and honor. You have to back that up by making the right decisions and going down the right road, always showing honor, courage, and commitment.

2. If you could make one thing better in the world what would it be?

-I would take out all the terrorists that want to kill my fellow Americans.

3. Who was the most influential person in your life?

-I would have to say my mom. She has always been there for me through the good times and the bad. Whenever i was struggling and was having a tough time, she would always be there for me. She is a damn good mother and i am proud to have her as one. I LOVE YOU MOM!!!

4. Who is your best friend?

-That's a hard one to answer. I've got a couple of best friends. I would have to say Noel Ashwell (student at Purdue University), Jon, Justin, and Jeremy Clawson, Chase Thompson, Zach Lee, Jessica Haas, and my mom.

5. Who is your Idol?

-My dad is my idol. My dad used to have a little alchohol problem a while back and he went and got it fixed. He is now going on about 12 years of being sober and he is a bar tender. I'm very proud of my old man. If that's not motivating, I don't know what is!

6. What is your ideal vacation?

-CANCUN, MEXICO. I will go there before I die. Haha.

7. What is your favorite food, car, band, actor/actress, etc.?

-My favorite food is my mom's homemade macaroni and cheese. Nothing can or will beat that! My favorite car is probably the Mazda RX-8. My favorite bands are probably Poison, Reo Speedwagon, Killswitch Engage, Korn, Finch, 311, Newfound Glory, and Blink 182. There are too many bands that I like, I can't even name all of them! Easily, my favorite actress is either Jessica Alba or Angelina Jolie.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is great to meet the faces of the wovles...hhhooooooooowwwwwwwwwlllll

7:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey bubby! Congradulations!!! We are all soooo proud of you!!! Good job!!! Glad that you are almost home!!! See you soon Mitch!!!!! Love you tonz!!!!!!
with HUGE hugs and kisses,
your lil sis,
*Alex Raelyn*

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey bubby I am so proud of you and I can not wait til you get home...You are doing an awesome job along with the wolf pack...Keep your head down bubby;) I love you


Love always
*JaMiE mArIe*

9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Buddy, I just want you to know how proud we are of you and the wolf pack. You guys work well together, Keep up the good work. Can't wait till you get home. Miss you and think about you everyday.


Love you, Dad and Sandy

9:53 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

This is awesome! I love this idea! I don't really know you Mitchell, but great blog.

12:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mitchell, Iam so proud of you and the rest of the pack. Great job kick'n butt. Miss you and can't wait to see you. Love G-ma

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bubby,
I love you and proud of you and the pack. You all are my heros.Keep up the great job. Hope to see you soon.
Love Megan

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bubby,
I love you and proud of you and the pack. You all are my heros.Keep up the great job. Hope to see you soon.
Love Megan

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mitchell Stevens! I am so proud to be listed as one of your best friends! I love you and I am so proud of you. I will never forget our awesome memories, especially the Marine Ball! I can't wait to see you back in Indiana!:)

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cousin SuE (MITCH)
Hey cuz i miss you so much and im being good! its hard at times without you here to call late at night and have you come pick me up with my "problems" ;-) but im doing okay! Cant wait till you come home kid..Love you tons and keep up the grrreat work!

Amanda Jo Stevens

5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's good to see your coming home! I can't wait for the hug. I'm so Proud of you and your platoon. C'you soon.

Cuz' Greg

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home