Monday, January 31, 2005

Brett Harman...

Brett Harman...

Today, January 31st, is Brett Harman's birthday. Brett was my brother and friend. He died in the fall of last year. For those that did not know him, Brett had a positive impact, in so many ways, on the people who ever came in contact with him. His strong spirit was contagious among great numbers, and it will continue to be amongst the ones he touched, forever.

There's too much to be said for a man of this caliber. Here is a site that Remembers Brett:

www.brettharman.net

In the photo, you'll see Lt Brett J. Harman, USMC, on the left, and Lt Letchford on the right.

You are a great man, Brett. I love you and I miss you.

Semper Fidelis.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brett:

You are missed everyday. I remember the days you, LT Letchford and I had dinner(s) together immediately following wrestling practice ... did I forget to bring extra ketchup??

Your quick wit and overwhelming desire and determination to become an Officer of Marines can only be understood by those who knew you.

Although I miss our conversations and your wit, your courage, duty, honor and integrity to your goals, your friends and the U.S. Marine Corps will never be forgotten.

Rest in peace fellow warrior, brother, and friend. You are gone from our presence, but not from our hearts and minds.

I was so lucky to have met you, knew you, and have you call me a friend.

Greek letter "Z" - he is alive.

M. Busic

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home