Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Cpl Michael Sullivan...

Cpl Michael Sullivan...

Hey to everyone out there checking out this site. First off, I would like to thank you very much for the support you have shown us through the good and the bad. It really means alot to me and all the other guys. Also, thanks to my girlfriend, Colleen. You guys probably see her making comments all the time on the website. So thanks to you especially sweetie. I Love You!

Well my name is Mike Sullivan. Most everybody calls me Sully. I am 21 years old and I'm from Moorhead, MN. I was originally born in NC right by the Marine base there. That is probably one of the reasons that I came in because I always remember wathcing my Dad get dressed in his uniform and I wanted to do the same thing.

I am big into bikes, the pedal kind. I like mountain biking the most, but I will ride almost anything. When I get out of the Marine Corps, I want to start up my own bike shop. That is probably my life time goal. Some of my other intrests: I like partying. I still haven't gotten that out of my system yet ( sorry Mom ). Music is a big one too. I like alternative type of music. Incubus, 311, and Alice in Chains are just a few. I listen to a pretty broad sectrum of rock.

Well that about does it for me. Hopefully that wasn't too hard to follow. Once again, thanks for the support.

Mike

3 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

Hey babe! Well... that was good. Ummmm... how come you didn't answer the original questions? He he... but that's ok, I still liked yours =)

12:53 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

Oh yes, I forgot... I LOVE YOU TOO, BABE! Ha ha, I'm such a bad girlfriend. Oh well... you still love me! =)

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Michael,

How are things going? I am so proud of the job you are doing. We miss you and can't wait to see you when you come home on leave.

You look real good holding that weapon. I could pick you out in every picture on this site.

We love and miss you
Aunt Jackie

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home