Friday, April 29, 2005

LCpl Michael Richman...

LCpl Michael Richman...

1. I think what it takes to be a Marine is heart. You also have to be in the best physical shape your body can get. When I think of a Marine, I think of a bad ass, someone you don't mess with. I like the fear but also respect you get from people back home, knowing your a United States Marine. Know your job, be dedicated, and have some motivation, and you will be an outstanding Marine.

2. The most influential people in my life would have to be my parents I have now. They raised me since I was a boy and kept me out of serious trouble, you can't stop everything. "Boys will be boys." I love them and I respect everything that they did for me in my life. Thanks Ron and Lupe Kalstabakken, my parents.

3. My best friend would have to be my beautiful girlfriend Brianna. One day, she will hopefully be my wife. Had to make a shout out to her. Brianna if you read this I just want to let you know I love you baby!

4. My favorite kind of music, hands down, rap baby.

5. My nickname that all my friends call me back home is Hollywood. One day I'm going to be famous, you might want my autograph.

**Platoon Commander's Note: Congratulations to LCpl Richman who recently won a MEU(SOC) Marine of the Quarter board. He will be meritoriously promoted to Corporal on June 2nd.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS GOOD LOOKIN!!! MARK AND I ARE SOOOOO PROUD OF YOU! YOUR FATHER SAMMY AND MOM ELISA WOULD OF BEEN SO PROUD OF YOU!! WE LOVE YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU SWEETHEART! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU! AUNT ANGELA AND UNCLE MARK

5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Sugar!! Miss you and love you so very much! I can't wait for you to come home!
xoxoxoxoxoxo
~Auntie Tamatha

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home