Saturday, April 30, 2005

LCpl Randolph Davis...

LCpl Randolph Davis...

1. What does it mean to be a Marine?

-I think being a Marine is doing your job to the best of your ability, never giving up, and doing the right thing even when no one is looking.

2. If you could make one thing better in the world, what would it be?

-The legal drinking age.

3. Who was the most influential person in your life?

- I have a few. I'd have to say my mom for raising me by herself. I know I can be a pain in the ass sometimes. I also admire my Grandmother and my Grandfather.

4. Who is your best friend?

-I have 3, David Rowe, Ronnie Milburn, and Max Stachowski. Another one of my best friends is Kate. She is the only girl ive ever met that seems to understand my weird sense of humor.

5. What's your ideal vacation?

-Sitting in my buddy David's basement drinking beer and playing video games.

6. What's your favorite food, car, band, actor/actress, etc.?

-Favorite food, probably my mom's lasagna. Car, I'm gonna have to go with a Mustang. Favorite bands Mudvayne, Mushroomhead, Korn, Slipknot, Cannibal Corpse, and alot more. I can't remember them all.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are by FAR the sexiest marine!!! Miss you!!!!-----Kate

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOOKING FORWARD TO YOU GETTING HOME!!
JIM & BOBBIE

5:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey if you can sit in my basement at least you could comment on my good cookin too.

Look forward to seein ya soon.

Lova ya
Marge
Davids Mom ( and owner of the famous basement. Now I find out!!!)

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home