Sunday, May 01, 2005

LCpl Shelby West...

LCpl Shelby West...

The most influential person in my life is my high school football coach, Danny Abshier. He taught me a lot about life in general. He is a big part of why I am the way I am. I actually have two best freinds. Trent and Forrest Parker. I went to high school with them and spent most of my teenage life at their house. Trent just recently had a baby which he named after me. I don't really have an idol, but the person I try to emulate the most as a Marine is my squad leader, Sgt Barrett. He is the person I most look up to as a Marine. He always holds himself and his Marines to the highest standard. I have learned a lot from him. My ideal vacation would be in Hawaii geting married to the girl that I love, "The Girl Of My Dreams." I don't have a favorite food but I really love the Hooters Buffalo Chicken Sandwich. If I could get any car in the world it would be the Shelby Mustang from "Gone in 60 Seconds." I don't have a favorite band because I like so much different music. I listen to the music that fits my mood. My favorite actress is Kate Beckinsale. Being a Marine to me means being the best at what you do. If there was one thing that I could change in the world it would be the difficulty of relationships in the Marine Corps!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey West nice look, are you going for studious or thogh? either way your looking good. Great job you guys are doing. Keep up the good work. God bless.
Steve-o's mom

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home