Friday, May 06, 2005

Cpl Benjamin Jay Petterson...

Cpl Benjamin Jay Petterson...

Hi. My name is Ben Petterson. I am 22 years old and I'm from Wray, CO. But I was originally born in Kansas. I am really big into sports. I like to watch them almost as much as I like to play them. I started playing sports when I was 4 years old and didn't stop until I joined this motivated gun club. The dominant sport in my family is WRESTLING. But for the few months out of the year that we aren't wrestling, we are doing whatever the best sport is to get us in the best shape for the next wrestling season. In high school it was Football and Track. I also love music all kinds. I listen to almost everything. I also believe in living life to the fullest and treating everyday like it was your last. I have always thought: "Why try and run with the wind when you can out run it?" Most people call this crazy, I call it brilliant. When I get out of the Marine Corps, I plan on going to college so that I could be a teacher and coach Wrestling and Football. Last but not least, I would like to thank everybody for all the support you guys have given us throughout the past 5 months. It has meant so much to the boys and I. It has helped us more than you will ever know. I don't know how I will ever be able to repay all you guys back, but I guess I have to start some where so, THANKS.

Sincerely,

Benjamin Jay Petterson

4 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

Oh BJ, I miss you! Love ya kid and I can't wait for you to get home.

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey BJ, It seems like you guys have been gone forever, I miss all of you and hope you return safely. I'll probably see ya when you get back. Until then, have fun. :)

7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't drink too much. Take care ur day coming to get out of the BS of Charlie Company

4:58 AM  
Blogger Fidelia Foundation said...

I was searching blogs for Petterson & Kansas, and came across your blog. I had to look, because I have a brother named B.J. Anyhow, I'm the family genealogist, and you look like our Pettersons from Kansas and Colorado, and even resemble my brother. Do you mind if I ask who your Petterson grandparents are (or if you know your great grandparents - I could recognize their names faster)? Our family also loves sports and music. My grandfather played football in college, and studied violin. Somewhere I have a great photograph of him from around 1902 or 1903.

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home