Monday, May 16, 2005

Cpl Johnny Lopez...

1. Who was the most influential person in your life?



-My mother.



2. Who is your best friend?



-I would have to say my family. They have always been there for me, during the good and bad.



3. Who is your idol?



-That would be my mother. I remember the way that she raised us and the hard time that she had. But, it did not matter, she always gave it 110%.



4. What's your ideal vacation?



-Spain during the winter.



5. What's your favorite food, car, band, actor/actress, etc.?



-I don't have a favorite food. I like everything and am always willing to try new things. Favorite SUV is a Lincoln Navigator. Band- I love salsa or anything that is Spanish, not that much reggeton. My favoirte state is New York. I love that place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home