Thursday, May 12, 2005

LCpl Roland Lance Cantu...

LCpl Roland Lance Cantu...

-Out of Lubbock Texas

-Being a Marine - to be part of the few that are willing to do things that normal men don't do. Looking for more in life, than the avg 9-5er. Most importantly wants to be a difference in the world.

-If I could change on thing, unrealisticly, it would have to be that every Marine would have a computer built into their racks, with a fast internet connection. Realistically - I honestly am going to make this world a better place, and that starts with me.

-My father by far has been the most inspirational man/person in my world. He demonstates what it means to make sacrifices, and shows unconditional love.

-Vacation - after reading in an FHM magazine that Brooke Burke has had the the best experince in Croatia, and since we're destined to be together, it's only fair that we're on the same page. Other than that, anything new and adventurous is always a good time.

-Fav's- sandwiches, Radiohead, Deathcab for Cutie, I love training, finishing races (triathlons especailly cause they kick my ass the most) reading at a coffee shop with a good book (even though it seems really feminine) having a good time with friends, taking drugs (I mean weightlifting supplements), but everyone calls me the drug dealer-go ADVOCARE, seeing fam, traveling and seeing new places, making sure I leave no urge untested at the end of my days. And Guinness!

-Big ups to my mother and the rest of the fam, love you guys.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LAnce, how are you doing? where are you at these days? please mail me.
Your beanerbrother Uffe

5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home